Impulsivity: “A personality trait characterised by behaving without sufficient consideration of the likely consequences. As a concept, impulsivity covers a wide range of poorly conceived, prematurely expressed, unduly risky, or inappropriate behaviours that often have undesirable and undesired outcomes.”
Learn the Secrets of Your Own Impulses in my new book Impulse. To be published May 16th
In Impulse you will discover why :
• The Length of a man’s finger reveals how impulsive he is.
• Holding a warm drink makes strangers more likeable.
• Impulsivity, like the `flu, can be caught from others.
• Decisions about sexual attractiveness are made in the blink of an eye.
• 0.7 is the secret of female beauty.
• Y = 5.44X + 6.62 predicts how much a couple like one another.